Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where is Print really going?

It is said the web will take over print? In some parts this is a correct awnser but here are a few facts which needs be known.

According to Printing Impressions: Print world wide will increase from $706 Billion dollars in 2008 to $724 Billion in 2014.

I'm not saying there are markets which will not be effected and totally go away, but these markets were short term in the first place like the Annual report, business forms and etc. But print is very much alive but like everything else in the world it now looks totally different.

If you will look back at this site either daily or weekly I will keep you informed about this crazy world we call GRAPHIC ARTS!

You will get my knowledge, and at times you will get my opinion but I will promise you this I will always state my reasons and not just VENT because of this world we call PRINT!

With Respect to all

adp

No comments:

Post a Comment