Monday, April 19, 2010

Home Depot

I went to Home Depot over the weekend, and when I walked in I was asked to fill out this survey. The questions of the survey was bogus, but the information they recived from me was awsome, and there was one question which I would like to know the awnser after everything is taken.

The question was this:

How do you like to recieve coupons and promotional material?

Via of mail
or
Via of email

I asked the person who was taking the survey the question what had he seen on the awnser, but because I was there fairly early on a Saturday morning the 5 which were before me all had said MAIL!

We can look at this two ways?

People in their 30's or younger don't get at Home Depot at 8:15 AM, or the Boomer generation knows how to fix things and the X & Y don't.

I would guess the later as chances are they at least stayed up past 10:00 PM on a Friday night?

But it was a very good question

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment