Monday, April 12, 2010

Avacado & Turkey Sandwich

This weekend I experimented with an Avacado, Turkey and Rosemary Bread and the results were GREAT!!! What a great taste.

But it brings me to design, to trying new things, and I feel the graphics industry is so worried about price, and so worried to get out of there box they won't try anything new!

Last week I recieved a bid , and they put down 14 vendors to give them a price.

Now how much of IN THE BOX do you want to think about? and I'm afraid this is where the industry is going as they don't want to try anything new.

I've preached and spoke about interactive magazines, but that might not work?

But what would happen if it did work? Just maybe the taste sensation of the Rosemary with the garlic pepper, and the fresh Avacado is a taste bud rush you would like to have another?

The same is with design!

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment