Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Friend Retires

The one thing I can say about the Graphics Industry is the people who are in the industry are ussally the salt of the earth people. The industry as a whole is a tough industry. Not ever being a designer I do know clients expect creative ideas, and on time design at the drop of a hat.

Then as the end production company the expectations are the same with thousands a variables which can happen.

This causes stress and the battles we fight to get the next project out, or the wars we have to monuever projects around to get this one project out, builds character in people.

And when you meet and like a person who you have fought with and have gone to battle with you leave a bit of yourself with them.

Mark Woodman is one of those people, and I'm very sad to see he is leaving the industry as we have stood toe to toe and have fought to get projects out and we have won.

Mark you will be missed by others and by myself, and for this I want to say Thank you for all you did for me.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment